Spring is here and what better way to celebrate the warmer weather than creating something with your hands, today for Crafting Wednesday I bring you 6 Fun & Simple Spring DIY Projects, you could make these with kids they might need your help for some of them and it's important to keep an eye on them.
- Flower Ice Cubes by Handmade Pride
- Vibrantly Colored Coffee Filter Flowers by Fun at Home with Kids
- DIY Floral Letter by The Mrs and Momma Bird
- DIY Wool Felt Ball Coasters by Inspired by Charm
- DIY Painted Vases by Rustic Wedding Chic
- Bubble Refill Station & Homemade Bubble Recipe by Meaningful Mama
Let me know in the comments if you've tried one of this 6 Fun & Simple Spring DIY Projects and if you would like to add a DIY Project for a future blog post you can the link to your website on the comments as well. Happy Crafting. For more DIY projects check out my Crafting Wednesday Tag or follow my Pinterest DIY & Crafts Board.