miércoles, 29 de octubre de 2014

My thoughts on going to the gym



So today I started going to the gym, something that I've been thinking about for a long time now. Not only because of the "appearance" factor but also the health benefits.

I used to think that gyms were scary places where you can hear the grunts of those who want to get noticed, as it turned out I didn't hear that, I guess that's because I had my headphones on and because the weights were downstairs, anyways, the point is that I actually enjoy it, is gonna take some time to get used to the exercises that's part of it.

There's no much to say on this post, those are my thoughts on going to the gym for the first time, if you want to start exercising  just do it instead of starting tomorrow or next Monday do it TODAY.

That's gonna be it for now, hope you had an amazing day.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Datos personales