domingo, 23 de noviembre de 2014

Is it too early for Christmas?

Tree at Atlas Mall, Queens, NY

Hi everyone, I think I don't even deserve to write again, I mean what started as a "regular" blog ended up in two weeks without posting anything. I do have a good excuse... Work, work and more work, I've been so busy at work that I haven't had time to even go shopping (which is clearly the most important thing and the only thing that you should do when you have some time off).

But now that we're talking about my job (whether you like it or not) it actually have to do something about Christmas, I work as a seasonal decorator for a Christmas decorating company where we make the magic as they say, and every time I'm working where there's people walking around one or two comes with the typical "Christmas already?" in which I nicely reply "It's never too early for Christmas" that I then added "...for some people" since I remember that not everyone celebrates Christmas.

So basically I wanted to know if some of you start decorating early or leave everything for the last minute?


Tree at Yale, CT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Datos personales