miércoles, 5 de noviembre de 2014

Cooking: Stuffed Mushrooms (Recipe Test)

Mushrooms are one of those vegetables that when I eat them I feel like I'm doing something good for my self plus I feel like I'm eating something fancy and expensive (which is not at all fancy and expensive). I've been following cooking shows on YouTube for quite a long time now and one of those channels is the Laura In The Kitchen show, I really like her cooking and how welcoming she is. I wanted to try one of her recipes and why not start with a super simple recipe?

This is pretty easy to follow, watch the video below so you can make it yourself.


I started with making the bread crumbs which is pretty easy to make, I used whole wheat bread instead of white bread (because that's what we had) and when I mixed the stuffing it tasted amazing.I put it on the oven and it looked just like the video.



 I took them to work the next day with brown rice that my aunt made and to be honest I wasn't impressed, I mean the recipe worked fine I just don't like mushrooms I guess, since I left too much of the meat I tasted a lot of it and it wasn't pleasant for me, if you like mushrooms this is perfect for you and even if I didn't succeed (or did I?) I recommend you to try it.

This was the final result after I put them in the oven, the recipe says to cook them for 20 minutes but after 10 minutes mine were done (in my opinion) so I took them out.


If you try the stuffed mushrooms please let me know how were they. I hope you enjoy this post and don't forget to keep reading the other ones, have a nice one.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Datos personales