domingo, 26 de octubre de 2014

Cooking: Easy Breakfast Wraps

As usual I'm the one in charge of cooking breakfast during the weekends, I don't mind since I'm really into cooking and being in the kitchen, months ago, my cousin (the one that I'm living with now) introduced me to easy breakfast wraps which is basically a quesadilla style with eggs and cheese. I really liked it the first time she made it but after that I've been in charge of making them.


I started with her base (eggs, cheese, ham and something Vienna sausages) and started adding my own ingredients, here's how I make them, feel free to replace any ingredient to whatever you like.

Ingredients:


  • 4 Eggs
  • 2 Hot Dogs 
  • 1/2 Onion chopped
  • 1 handful of Spinach
  • Cheese 
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Large tortillas


First you want to start chopping your onion, sausages and spinach, heat up a pan on medium heat, add oil and throw on the onions and the sausages. I like to add the spinach (or any other green) towards the end. The picture below show you how it should look like.



Add your eggs and scramble them with the rest of the ingredients, after that heat up a clean pan and put on your burrito tortilla, we use the whole wheat kind, of course you can use any kind, I like to spray some cooking spray, let it cook for about 30 seconds and flip it, put cheese on the tortillas and start adding your egg mixture, put another layer of cheese and close it, let it cook for like 30 seconds more and flip it. It's really easy to make and you can add whatever you want, I make it different every time.


I would appreciate if you leave me a comment letting me know what do you think about this recipe and if you made it. 

Have a nice one.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Datos personales